Sunday, April 29, 2012

How it started...

Ever since I discovered Kungfu's love for food, I decided we must try and cook together or atleast watch and taste what each one of us could cook.

Shemeer is whom I lovingly call Kungfu, I do that when I see him without the hair-raising-hardening-gel on his needle straight hair and they are free and bouncing in the air. My closest buddy and guide of life !

When we initially got to know each other, of course we went around town and he was more of a city guide and we were around eating, drinking and talking of food. Most of the conversations would sum up with our cooking experiences. We at times met over weekend to cook some lunch or dinner or both.

He has his share of experience of tasting quite a few Filipino, Afghani and Pakistani dishes...to talk about and give me some idea on what to order when we made our visits to supermarkets, restaurants and cafeterias. I've no complains of what I've tasted till date, also my own experience of staying initally with Filipino girls in Dubai and these girls loved to cook and serve, which has been awesome and memorable to me.

We are not heavily into cooking, but definitely deeply into eating (Read: Tasting). We manage to visit restaurants and try something unusual (like the Liver, Prawn, Beef rolls etc in a petrol station cafeteria, I'll speak more of this in days to come).

I think thats quite simple to do...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment